Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yeah, I did it again

I say I am going to get on and post, but do I? No...well, today I am!

It seems I don't do much communicating lately. I had a cruddy day today. I was just too frustrated for no real reason. I think I have had this little ache in my head all day and haven't done anything to get rid of it but get grumpy. Oh well... the day is almost over.. time for a new day, thank God!

I can't believe how crazy the last few weeks have been. We have had so much going on with the youth I haven't really taken much time for myself. I am kinda ready for a bit of a break from busyness.. but I doubt it will come any time soon. We had some really terrific results from our fundraisers from the youth. We sold pizza cards from Casey's and managed to sell all 100! That was a really good fundraiser for our bands at the park. We also did 2 can drives in the communities and did amazing with that as well. We had enough money to pay for 2 EXTREMELY good bands, provided everyone who helped pizza, purchase extra shirts for give aways for the bash and get some decorations for the tennis court. Needless to say, this has been so busy trying to get everything ready for this concert! We had an amazing time at the concert though. We had over 125 people there that evening . Unfortunately my oldest began having troubles that evening. She was injured and it caused the all too familiar sensation of paralization on her right side. We have been praying for her so hard. God is so Good! She is doing so much better the last few days! I was very concerned she was heading down a hard road, but she is doing so much better! I am so thankful!

I have been doing a lot better health wise this month! I am very happy to say that. I have been so sick the last few weeks.. it has really wore me down, but the last couple weeks I can tell I am starting to get my bearings back. It's a good feeling.

Well, my thoughts are too scattered tonight to do a good post, so I hope when there is some time soon that I have more clarity and can do a real post. For now, I bid you farewell and God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://gabbygwenhwyfar.blogspot.com/2008/10/oh-ive-been-tagged-again.html

HEY!! You've be tagged. Ü I can't wait to read your list. Now you have an excuse to blog.

October 27, 2008 at 5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home