Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!













7 Weird Facts?




I don't know that I could come up with 7 normal facts, so this shouldn't be too hard.








1) Sleep is so important to me, but I don't care to sleep normal hours. I keep trying to convince myself that I can stay up til 1 or 2 in the morning and sleep til around 9 or so.. but my oldest daughter changes my mind EVERY DAY! She calls me every day of the week (monday through friday) between 7:15 and 7:45. I still try to stay up every night but I notice I have been slipping... I only stay up til around 1130 or 12 now.

2) I am afraid to talk to adults unless they talk to me first and make me feel comfortable. *yeah, I know that's weird...* But if you say something about my kids, I will talk your ear off.


3) I am deathly afraid of frogs! They terrify me and I don't know why. There have been many people who dont believe me so they come around me with a frog or toad and I will run, cry, lock myself in another room... anything to get away from it. I know it's irrational, but I can't help it!


4) I love to doodle! I can't just sit still while Ryan is doing his school and focus only on him. I have to doodle the whole time. I made this doodle in about a weeks time. (not without Ryan scolding me.)



5) I seriously think I have dyslexia.I will catch myself typing things and writing things completely backwards! It's one of my biggest fears for Patric . He learns so much like me I worry I have done him a disadvantage by homeschooling him sometimes.


6) I made all of Joselynn's wedding invitations from card stock. I cut them all, hand stamped and cut each corner of 400 invitations! Even though I threw my back out by working on it so hard, it was worth every bit of it! I would love to make posters and invitations and fliers and things as a business, but I don't know how to get it started.


7) Music such a passion of mine. I love to sing with people... but when I get up to sing by myself, I have a great deal of stage fright. I want to play the guitar and banjo and piano and everything I can get my hands on, but I don't ever take the time to try to teach myself because I am afraid I wouldn't be as good as my parents were.








Now.. my problem is I don't have anyone to tag. lol Oh well, at least I got this done for Joselynn and Jennifer to read. haha Enjoy girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I DID enjoy it!! I learned somethings. I KNEW you could sing. I agree -- I LOVE to sing with others... but by myself I actually SHAKE.

I'm the opposite of you -- I start falling asleep around 9:00 p.m. no matter where I'm at. LOL Unless I'm laughing somewhere... but if I'm in the car, on the couch... I'm asleep! Then I can't sleep in either... I'm up at 5:ish no matter what. We wouldn't see much of each other if we lived together LOL

THANKS for playing Jodi!! You could put your blog "address" at the bottom of your e-mails and you'd get a few readers that way. You can also use something on facebook to let people know when you blog and then you would get a few more readers. Then readers tell other readers... it'll build. ;)

October 28, 2008 at 6:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Somethings should read some things. sorry!

October 28, 2008 at 6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home